Sunday, October 28, 2007

Pancho, Lefty & The Cisco Kidd





Last days with Andy. So much fun. Started out with a sweet drive down to Byron Bay for a little bronzing and touristing. Whales came by the beach to say hi to me, (not Brooke). Then we headed on back to Andy's and started cooking up a vegi feast.

Later in the day we took a trek up a mountain to the tippy top of the cliff. There a lighthouse sat, and the most easterly point of Australia. And I saw a sea turtle from there, he waved hi. Fun.

After dinner and some drinks everybody was lookin for some action.....DJ "AWord" hosted an awesome post diner dance-a-thon...just what we needed

So much fun, going to miss Andy and his family. Hope to see them sooner than later.

Oh yeah, I have know idea why I called this Pancho, Lefty & the Cisco Kidd.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I miss yalls danze moves,is that a whalecock.Get my speedos back from that dude.Awesome.
Love,Rygar