Monday, August 27, 2007

Furst Stop: Mom and Dad's House



Well, Boogie and I have decided to move out of the house (thoughtfully giving our palace to Brendan & Michelle) and living with our understanding parents. Reverting to our high school places of dwelling for one long week, we will be preparing for our trip.

We just recently purchased tickets to New Zealand, Australia and Bali/Lombok. Our tix our are from like September to November...but whatevs...the only thing we need to come back for is our starving cat so we might be back in '08.

Love: us

4 comments:

sweetb said...

We Heits are so excited for you and envious of all the places we've always wanted to go... I like to remind myself (as I prepare to tie myself down in one place for the next little bit) that life is long and we'll get there eventually. in the meantime, you guys write the guide book, okay?? And maybe include pictures for any loved ones that might be a teeny bit illiterate? xoxo love you guys!!! bibiff, justin and the CREW!

J Grant Brittain said...

I predict that you will ride better waves there than you rode this summer here.
Aloha!

Anonymous said...

I'm so jealous! Have a Great trip you guys! See you when you get back!

Warde said...

sweet as mates

cant wait for you and your sheila to get down under

bloody hell , lets drink some piss mates